Centre City Wastewater Treatment Plant
Alpha was contracted by George Aboud & Sons Ltd to provide Engineering Consultancy Services for the upgrade and expansion of the existing wastewater collection and treatment system to accommodate the expansion of the Centre City Mall.
The scope included:
- Condition assessment of the existing wastewater collection and treatment system.
- Calculate the existing wastewater flow and design the future wastewater flow based on full build out.
- Design of the wastewater reticulation layouts for procurement of WASA outline and final approval.
- Engineering designs for grease traps upstream of the WWTP.
- Developed tender packages, reviewed bids and selected contractor for the procurement and installation of new WWTPs.