- BVI Road Town Sewerage Project
Alpha was engaged by Ministry of Communications and Works to provide engineering services for the preparation of detailed designs for a sewer force main from Long Swamp to the Sewage Treatment Plant at Paraquita Bay, inclusive of pumping stations and the effluent line from the Sewage Treatment Plant to the sea outfall at Brandywine Bay and/or via an effluent reuse line to Long Swamp.
The designs included the following four (4) main components:
- Construction of three sewer pump stations.
- Construction of one effluent pump station.
- Approximately 3,350m of 150mm (6”) diameter HDPE sewer force main.
- Effluent discharge pipelines comprising:
- 3,175m of 150mm (6”) diameter effluent reuse line.
- 1,665m of 150mm (6”) diameter outfall line (land section).
- 720m of 200mm (8”) diameter outfall line (sea section).